Taste so rich that you couldn’t eat more than 1 slice. Milk chocolate, white chocolate, malt and cream cheese are the winning combination. Make this cake when you desperately need a sweet chocolate dessert. Don’t forget to decorate it nicely to make the cake more daring. Improve your sugar level quickly.
- 200g malted milk biscuits, crushed to crumbs
- 100g salted butter, melted
- 5 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 x 300g tubs full fat soft cheese (we used Philadelphia; if you use soft or cream cheese from a deli counter the cheesecake might not set)
- 2 tbsp malt or Horlicks powder
- 37g bag white or brownish Maltesers